- 4.04 rating on Untappd
- 3.93 brewery rating
- NE DIPA
- 8.0% ABV
If you’ve never known what it’s like to sip on an IPA that’s so lush it gives you goosebumps and makes your hair stand on end, you will after today!
There are several reasons today’s Hazy Double IPA is an actual Hair Raiser:
1. It has a GABF Gold Medal and was named one of the "Most Sought-after Sippers” in Boston by Eater!
2. It comes from Exhibit ‘A’, a.k.a. Thrillist’s Most Underrated Brewery in Massachusetts!
3. Galaxy Hop-driven flavors of orange zest come with aftershocks of mango and peach that’ll make your taste buds stand at attention!
4. Its palate-perking tropical flavors come wrapped in a body-buzzing 8% ABV!
5. Craft fans are raving about the brew online, giving it 4+ ratings and praising its “soft and creamy-smooth” body. As @Anna B. says, “Consider my hair raised! What a delight!”
We could go on all day about this hazy sipper, but here’s the thing: Exhibit ‘A’s beers never leave New England. Grab it quick to snag a taste of the beer raising hairs and glasses all across the Northeast!